where to shoot?
Here are some photoshoot locations in Singapore we suggest,
– botanical gardens
– saddle club (fee required)
– green field near hort park
– east coast park
– joo chiat shophouses
– tiong bahru estate
– old playgrounds
– haji lane (in the morning before it gets crowded with shoppers)
– railway track
– black & white colonial houses
– national museum exterior
– national museum interior (fee required)
– national gallery exterior
– national gallery interior (fee required)
– changi airport
– cafes and restaurants (usually shoots are only allowed on weekdays and fee or minimum spending is required)
– portsdown water tank
– where you first got to know each other
– where he or she proposed
– venue of your wedding ceremony or celebration
p.s.: some locations require approval and/or charge a fee
when to shoot?
To catch the best light, we will be shooting either early morning or late afternoon.
what to wear?
For ladies, dresses are usually great options, such as a maxi dress or skater dress, etc.
For guys, do wear a light colour lightweight shirt (because it can get hot and humid during shoots) with chinos, jeans or knee-length bermudas.
Light colors are usually recommended. Avoid bold colours and busy prints.
Dress up in outfits you look good and feel comfortable in.
what about makeup & hair?
You could choose to do your own makeup or engage in a professional makeup artist. Usually makeup with matte finish and low or no SPF work best for photos.
Hairstyles for both of you should stay in place throughout the shoot. You could bring along some makeup and hair pins for touch-ups.
what if it rains?
In the event of bad weather, we will postpone the shoot to our next available date.
should I bring props?
Yes! Props and themes add interesting elements to your photos. They are also great for camera shy couples. A few ideas…
– vintage suitcase, camera, colourful paper airplanes
– vintage car, bike, retro outfits, old photos
– picnic mat or blanket, basket of goodies, flowers, books
– your favourite snacks like icecream, popcorn or colourful ones like candy floss, lollipop, etc
fun & whimsical:
– jumbo balloons, bubbles, glitter, confetti
Possibilities are endless! Have fun! ♥